Curt Manufacturing 16092 A20 5th Wheel Hitch with GM Puck System Legs
- Fits select Chevy / GMC long-bed trucks with puck system (year range specific)
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires GM puck system for installation (intended for long-bed trucks only)
- Includes A20 5th wheel hitch head #16540 and GM puck system legs #16024 (patent# 8,827,298)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
The CURT A20 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 20K 5th wheel hitch.
Like our A16 hitch, this 20K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
This A20 5th wheel hitch also comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC trucks with the truck bed puck system (year range specific). The legs mount directly into the four-point mounting system, allowing the CURT A20 hitch to be installed quickly and easily. The most unique feature of these legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. The variable-position anchors allow the 5th wheel hitch head to easily drop into the puck system, and with a quarter-turn, the hitch can be installed or removed as needed. The anchors can also be adjusted to eliminate any chucking noises.
Once installed, the A20 is fast and simple to operate. It has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling, and it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab.
To protect the A20 5th wheel hitch against rust and wear, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A20 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.