Fleece Performance FPE-VNT63-STREET 2004.5-2010 LLY, LBZ, LMM Duramax 63mm FMW Cheetah Turbocharger STREET Fleece Performance
The brand new no core charge 63mm/66mm (Street) FMW Duramax VNT Cheetah Turbocharger is a drop-in replacement turbocharger for 04.5-10 Duramax diesels. It comes with a Fleece Performance Engineered 63mm FMW compressor wheel and high flow Cheetah 66mm turbine wheel.
This drop-in replacement turbo is guaranteed to enhance your driving experience. You'll enjoy the spool up and throttle response of a small turbo and still get the big top end power you're looking for. Rated at 600 RWHP this is the ultimate combination for dual purpose applications. If you are towing during the week, and sled pulling on the weekend, the 63mm VNT Cheetah is just the ticket.
Aftermarket tuning and aftermarket high flow exhaust are required for installation of this turbo.
Stock Appearing - 100 percent Stock Appearing. This turbocharger uses the stock housings with updated internals. This allows you to keep all factory systems intact yet allow you to safely run 40-45 PSI of boost.
Proven Technology - These turbochargers are built with genuine Garrett Turbocharger parts. They feature upgraded shaft bearings and 360 degree thrust bearings. No other drop in replacement aftermarket VNT turbo on the market can offer you that.
Powerful Yet Responsive - These turbochargers spool like stock, thanks to the variable nozzle technology (VNT) which allows the turbo to act smaller upon spool-up and then open up to flow more exhaust on the top end.
FPE Exclusive FMW Wheel Technology:
- Forged Milled Wheels are Stronger than Billet
- Faster Spool-Up
- Increased Throttle Response
- Broader Torque Curve
- 2.5 Inch Work Stock Legal
- The Ultimate Drop-In Replacement Performance Turbocharger
- Engine Manufacturer: Duramax
- Engine Year: 2004.5-2010
- Engine Version: LLY, LBZ, LMM
- Sold As: Each
- Position : Rear
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 : Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message : WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP or other Phthalates; which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.